Crosshill School has been judged to be GOOD in all areas. This is a real testament to the hard work, care and commitment by all of us who are proud to work here.
It was also very pleasing to see the support given from our parents and carers and the high esteem you hold the school in:
- “Students achieve well because they are taught well and work hard.”
- “Students are happy and friendly and can often be seen helping each other.”
- “Demonstrated strong practice and marked improvement in certain areas. This may indicate that the school is improving towards being outstanding.”
- “Highly effective in securing improvement and clearly have the benefit of pupils at the heart of everything you do.”
- “Curriculum that meets the needs of your pupils very effectively and ensures that they make rapid progress.”
- “Students learn a mixture of subjects that range from practical life skills to more academic pursuits with a degree of challenge that closely matches individual needs.”
- “Parents and carers expressed great satisfaction with the education and care the school provides.”
- “Children receive excellent support for their needs.”
- “Parents used phrases such as ‘blossoming in confidence’ to describe the progress children make.”
- “All pupils in Year 11 leave school with a qualification in both English and mathematics, in addition to other qualifications.”
"Crosshill is suitable for my child as they adapt to the learning pace to ensure it is more suited to my child's needs."