EARLY NOTIFICATION OF UNIFORM CHANGES
Please note the new jumper and PE kit will be available to order from Crosshill or the School Uniform Company from July onwards.
We take pride in our school community...
We expect all students to wear their uniform, both in school and where appropriate, when representing their school off site.
- Blazer – Optional grey blazer with purple piping. Crosshill logo on the left chest. Flaps on the pockets.
- Jumper – Purple jumper with a cream stripe around the neck. Crosshill logo on the left chest.
- Trousers – Grey trousers. Fashion belts are not permitted.
- Skirt – Purple and grey tartan, knee-length, stitched down box pleated skirt. Worn with either black or grey tights or plain black ankle socks.
- Shirt – Long or short sleeve plain white formal school shirt with collar.
- Shoes – Plain black flat formal shoes. No boots or trainers allowed. Worn with plain black or grey socks.
- Hijab (Headscarf) – Optional 2-piece purple headscarf.
- Bag – Optional sensible school bag.
- PE T-shirt – Crew neck black t-shirt with Crosshill logo.
- Shorts – Plain black shorts.
- Tracksuit bottoms – Optional black tracksuit bottoms, Crosshill logo. For outdoor use only.
- Hooded Track Top – Optional black hooded tracksuit top, Crosshill logo. For outdoor use only. Can be personalised with first name on back (personalisation optional, £1 charge).
- Trainer – Trainers (not pumps).
(Depending on timetable)
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Wellies or suitable outdoor shoes
- Hairstyle – Should be sensible and a natural colour. No lines shaved in hair or eyebrows.
- Makeup – Makeup is not permitted. Nail varnish is not permitted.
- Jewellery – Students may wear one pair of small earrings (studs or sleepers) in ear lobes, and a wristwatch. No other jewellery is allowed. Nose, tongue, eyebrow or other piercings are not allowed.
Crosshill Post-16 Uniform
- Suit – Formal grey suit with trousers or skirt. Skirt should be worn with either opaque black tights or plain black socks.
- Shirt – Long or short sleeve plain white formal shirt with collar.
- Shoes – Plain black flat formal shoes. No boots or trainers allowed. Worn with plain black socks.
- Hijab (Head Scarf) – Optional 2-piece. Purple inner and outer.
- Bag – Sensible school bag.