We take pride in our school community...
We expect all students to wear their uniform, both in school and where appropriate, when representing their school off site.
- Blazer – Optional grey blazer. Crosshill logo on the left chest. Flaps on the pockets.
- Jumper – Purple jumper with a cream stripe around the neck. Crosshill logo on the left chest.
- Trousers – Grey trousers. Fashion belts are not permitted.
- Skirt – Purple and grey tartan, knee-length pleated skirt. Worn with either black or grey tights or plain black ankle socks.
- Shirt – Long or short sleeve plain white formal school shirt with collar.
- Shoes – Plain black flat formal shoes. No boots or trainers allowed. Worn with plain black or grey socks.
- Hijab (Headscarf) – Optional 2-piece purple headscarf.
- Bag – Optional sensible school bag.
- PE T-shirt – Crew neck black t-shirt with Crosshill logo.
- Shorts – Plain black shorts.
- Tracksuit bottoms – Plain black tracksuit bottoms.
- Hooded Track Top – Plain black hooded tracksuit top, Crosshill logo. Can be personalised with first name on back (personalisation optional, £1.50 charge).
- Trainers – Trainers (not pumps).
(Depending on timetable)
- Warm outdoor clothing.
- Wellies or suitable outdoor shoes.
- Hairstyle – Should be sensible and a natural colour. No lines shaved in hair or eyebrows.
- Makeup – Makeup is not permitted. Nail varnish is not permitted.
- Jewellery – Students may wear one pair of small earrings, studs or sleepers. Students may also wear a wristwatch. No other piercings or jewellery is allowed.
Crosshill Post-16 Uniform
- Suit – Formal grey suit with trousers or skirt. Skirt should be worn with either opaque black tights or plain black socks.
- Shirt – Long or short sleeve plain white formal shirt with collar.
- Shoes – Plain black flat formal shoes. No boots or trainers allowed. Worn with plain black socks.
- Hijab (Head Scarf) – Optional 2-piece. Purple inner and outer.
- Bag – Sensible school bag.